Switch2Pure Rose Quartz Toning Gua Sha
TRUTH | Who doesn't want brighter, tighter and smoother skin?! Say goodbye to waking up with puffiness, and hello to plump skin!
BEAUTY | Called the Eastern Facelift (you won't need botox after all!), Gua Sha is used in traditional Chinese medicine and offers numerous benefits. With our Rose Quartz Toning Gua Sha, you can sculpt and firm facial muscles; reduce wrinkles and give your skin a smoother appearance; improve dark under eye circles and puffiness around the eye (YES, please!); diminish acne and reduce stress.
WHY WE LOVE IT | Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, Switch2Pure's Rose Quartz Toning Gua Sha was designed to reduce puffiness and inflammation + firm, lift and tone your skin. This tool also improves blood circulation.
ESTELA'S PURE TRUTH | "I am so excited to bring this fountain-of-youth beauty tool to my purists and friends. And nothing makes me happier when someone reports back, “omg. That thing works!” Selfishly, I am addicted to the Gua Sha for my face and my sore joints!”
PRO TIPS | Keep in the fridge and use during AM and PM skincare routines.
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose to the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape to the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
- Bring down to the neck and collarbone to help with lymphatic drainage.