TRUTH | Crystal facial rollers have become a must-have in AM and PM skincare routines. Why? They ease tension and sinus pressure, decrease and reduce puffiness and improve circulation.
WHY WE LOVE IT | Switch2Pure's Mini-Mini Crystal Facial Roller effectively detoxifies, encourages lymphatic drainage and calms the skin. The size of this beauty tool is ideal for wrinkles and loose skin, specifically around the eye socket. The semi-precious stone has cooling, healing and soothing properties which help diminish under eye dark circles and instantly de-puff. The pointed side can be used as an acupressure tool to promote relaxation and relieve pressure. View our acupressure map in our blog post HERE!
ESTELA'S PURE TRUTH | "Having struggled with a puffy look and dark circles from having food sensitivities and allergies, I love how the crystal roller makes me feel. The pointed side is great to relieve my TMJ!"
HOW TO USE
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
PRO TIPS | Roll over sheet masks, serums, oils, and creams to increase product absorption. Store in the freezer overnight. Use cold in the AM to depuff the skin.
CLEANING | Salt is a powerful anti-bacterial substance and absorbs negative and unwanted energies.
- Fill a plate with coarse Himalayan salt and gently place the crystal roller directly on top of the salt. It should be left on top for several hours or overnight.
- The crystal roller should be wiped down with a dry or moist towelette -- only on the crystal parts -- to remove any remaining salt.
- If you want to deep clean the crystal roller, remove the heads and deep clean it that way as well. Try not to soak the roller in water and gently wash -- only on the crystal parts.