Introducing the newest addition to the Ubuntu footwear line, the Lamu Mule! Handmade from high-quality locally sourced leather & the same comfortable jute soles as our classic Afridrilles, these brown leather mules will have you ready to hit the streets in style.
They have named their new Lamu Mule after Lamu Island - part of an archipelago just off the east coast of Kenya. This idyllic roadless island, full of narrow cobblestone alleyways and footpaths, old forts and elegant rooftop cafes, inspired them to create this effortless shoe. Not only is it one of their favorite places to relax, it is also the perfect place to stroll and explore in a pair of our new Lamu Mules.
- Handmade in Maai Mahiu, Kenya
- Materials: Genuine Kenyan leather in a soft nubuck finish, traditional jute soles with vulcanized rubber for durability
- These brown leather mules are a rich and versatile Chestnut Brown color
- Hand beaded signature tab made by Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya!
- Sizing: True to size. Not available in wide sizes.