La Babouche Slides | Disco Ball
Your Babouche shoe-slides are handmade in small batches with love, skill and soul by master artisans in a small atelier in the Historic Medina of Tunis, Tunisia Mansour cuts every piece by hand, Moez then shapes the Babouche and Ashraf takes care of the finishing touches. This shoe tells a story every time you wear it and is inspired by the Rihya, a soleless shoe from the 14th Century, worn are weddings and ceremonies.
Wear La Babouche in two ways with the signature folding heel: create the ease of a slip-on or put the heels upright to enjoy as stylish loafers.
- Outer sole, insole, lining, and sole | 100% leather.*
- Insole lining | foam cushioning.
SIZING AND FIT
- Fit true to size in general. EU sizing. Half-sizes or wide feet choose the next size up. Those with narrow feet may wish to take their normal size.
- Slight fit may differ from style to style depending on the thickness of the leather.
- Supple leather will literally mold to your feet. Because of their all-leather nature, La Babouche loafers will slightly stretch over time.